Other services


We can assist with the following:


  • Obtaining duplicate birth/marriage/death certificates

  • Certifying copies of documents

  • Obtaining replacement passports for UK passport holders following expiration, damage or lack of clean pages (UK passport holders only)

  • Arranging certified translations of non-English documents and text


We recognise that sometimes applicants may not fit neatly into a specific category established under the Immigration Rules but may nevertheless wish for advice on their status in the UK. We are able to provide advice in appropriate circumstances so please do not hesitate to contact us.